Certain evil professor Duriarti, a famous criminal, has escaped from prison. Meanwhile, life on the farm in Sunny Valley was good. But then professor Duriarte came and seized the farm and captured the animals. Through her network of informers, Supercow heard about the situation. She dashed off to save the farm animals. After all, who knows better than Supercow how to save a farm?
Naturally, this cute game is about a superhero cow that fights the crime on a farm scenario. So you will be playing the roll of the cow and will have to go through all kind of adventures in what is a kind of typical arcade game.
The game is organized into levels that you have to pass by finding the way to the exit. In the way you will be encountering all kind of difficulties you will have to surpass, and a lot of money and rewards that you have to collect in order to score points. There also will be some enemies in the way, so you will have to fight and win in order to accomplish your mission: save the animals of the farm. In the end, you will have to defeat Professor Duriarti, the one to blame for everything happened.
The game is pretty easy to play and is controlled by arrow keys on your keyboard. You can jump with the up arrow key, or the space bar or the Ctrl key. To move forward use the right arrow key; to move backward use the left arrow key. You can take a look what’s below you by pushing the down arrow key.
When you first enter the game, you’ll be asked for a player name and then you’ll see the welcome screen with the following options:
- Change player: the first time there’s no existing player. After you create one or more, they’ll be saved. When you enter into this submenu, you’ll be asked for a name as a new player. It’s possible to have a list of different players and record their performance. This way, you can play home tournaments with family and friends.
- Start: it leads you to a brief game introduction that you can skip at any time. Then, you will be playing the first level.
- Options: shows the options menu from where you can set some game settings like volume, full screen, custom cursors and else.
- Info: displays some game information.
- Trophies: to view your game accomplishments.
Exit: Closes the Game
You can try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Chill web site.
About the systems requirements, here you have a list to check out:
• Windows 2000/XP/Vista
• Processor: 500 Mhz
• Memory: 64 MB
• DirectX: 8.1 or later
- It’s easy to learn how to play with the tutorial.
- Cute interface.
- It’s very entertaining yet easy to play.
- It’s available only in English.
- It’s not a multiplayer game.
- Use on network is not supported.